About Me

At the age of 18 I left home and served 20 years in the United States Air Force, retiring honorably from miltary service. I currently reside in Europe. A very special thanks to P.J. who continues to inspire me

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Excellent Cooler Master European Support

Recently a computer which I own in Europe starting to exhibit a 'cold boot' problem. The problem was caused by a faulty power supply, Cooler Master Real Power Pro 850 watt. I contacted Cooler Master technical support in Europe and they told me to send in the power supply. I must say that on the day they received my power supply they immediately sent a replacement on the same business day back to me. In other words a 48 hour turnaround time. I have to compliment the Cooler Master European support team for their outstanding efforts. It's good to know that good customer support still exists within some companies. Kudos to the Cooler Master European Support team.

No comments: