About Me

At the age of 18 I left home and served 20 years in the United States Air Force, retiring honorably from miltary service. I currently reside in Europe. A very special thanks to P.J. who continues to inspire me

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 24, 2007

NVIDIA and Intel are my personal best PC companies of the year!

In looking over the tremendous contributions of all the major PC companies this year I have to say with all honestly that Intel and NVIDIA are my personal best favorites in the PC business in 2007. Intel continues their domination of AMD with dual and quad core CPUs that are of top notch quality. Although I certainly stress that I believe their quad core extreme CPUs are overpriced the pros of their outstanding work certainly outweighs the minor cons. NVIDIA continues to show that their 8XXX series of video cards are the best in the business although even their top line video cards can't seem to handle the game Crysis as well as everyone hoped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.