About Me

At the age of 18 I left home and served 20 years in the United States Air Force, retiring honorably from miltary service. I currently reside in Europe. A very special thanks to P.J. who continues to inspire me

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is Intel slow getting dual cores into the channel?

I've been waiting for weeks now for Intel to get some E8400 dual core processors shipped to a store close to me. Amazingly there are none to be found. Intel has normally been quite good about making sure there are enough of their fast selling CPUs into the sales channels but this time they are very slow in response to demand. Even in the USA if you look up a store such as www.newegg.com who is one of the best on line PC stores out there they are out of stock as well.

2 comments:

PC Pal said...

This is a bit of a surprise to me. Intel is usually on top of their game and doesn't wait around for the competition to catch up. AMD has got to be thrilled about this.

Good article.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.