About Me

At the age of 18 I left home and served 20 years in the United States Air Force, retiring honorably from miltary service. I currently reside in Europe. A very special thanks to P.J. who continues to inspire me

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Protecting our children who have mobile phones

The digital age has ushered in vast new advantages for our children. However, with those advantages are individuals who would possibly try and take advantage of our children. With so many children now in possession of mobile phones a friend of mine showed me a software called RADAR which alerts parents via a text message if their children receive a call not on their parents approved list. It mainly works on Blackberry devices and several various smart phones but the list of compatible phones will hopefully grow. If you wish to read about this then I refer you to this webpage for more information:

http://mymobilewatchdog.com/

No comments: