About Me

At the age of 18 I left home and served 20 years in the United States Air Force, retiring honorably from miltary service. I currently reside in Europe. A very special thanks to P.J. who continues to inspire me

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

PC Pro Magazine (UK edition)

Someone asked me a question recently about the quality and content of PC related magazines. It was a fruitful discussion as we exchanged verbal banter about which magazine in the USA has the best content. Without much ado I simply told this person that the best USA PC magazine is actually not a USA published PC magazine but in fact is the imported version of PC Pro magazine from the UK. You have to take out a international subscription to have it shipped to the USA, but in my personal opinion it is by far the best PC magazine I have ever read. Great articles and reviews. With the UK pound currency extremely strong the magazine is expensive but more than worth it.

No comments: